Truecaller Caller ID, SMS, Spam Block and Payment Android Mobile App
Download AppsTruecaller has rolled
out some Nifty features to make the platform more attractive to users. Among
many, the company has introduced a new Call Reason feature, similar to Google’s
Verified Calls. Truecaller is one of the most used applications for caller
identification, call-blocking, flash-messaging and call recording. People use
the app to access caller information before answering an unfamiliar call.
Now, you can argue how Truecaller
will know what the person wants to talk about. Note that the feature is only
available to Android users. Additionally, if you miss a call, you won’t be able
to check the cause. Read on to learn more about how you can enable the Call
- SMS / Message Blocker
- Back-Up Your Contacts and Call Lists
- Do Not Disturb Feature
- Call Recording
- Change the theme
- Customise the phone UI
- Full Caller ID & Call Block
to remove your name from Truecaller
- Open app.
- Tap the people icon in the upper left corner.
- Then click on setting.
- From the drop-down menu click on ‘Privacy centre’.
- A new page will appear, here click on the ‘Deactivate’
- A pop up will appear ‘By deactivating the account you
will delete your profile data. Do you wish to continue?’
- Select Yes