Easy Area is an area calculator application for easily measuring land area, distance and perimeter on maps or images. Various Indian land units have an inbuilt unit converter for measuring areas and distances
There are two ways to create a measurement:
1) Using a map – you can find the location of your land/area or find the current location and border of the region for which area or distance has to be calculated.
– In the map, you can find an area with zero knowledge of any previous measurement.
2) Import Photo – You can import a photo of any other structure of the land, field or randomly shaped polygon. Then just draw on imported photos to measure. You need to provide the distance for the first line created to set the scale ratio for the image.
– This feature can be used when you have to measure the distance of your land boundaries by yourself or by the Regional Patwari (Government Accountant) and need to calculate the area for that measurement.
– Just make a rough sketch and place the measured length for the boundaries to calculate the area in real time.
– Calculated area can be converted to any unit. The unit converter has all the royal units, metric units and also the major Indian units used for land records in different states.
– 100% accuracy of calculated areas using coordinates and spherical geometry.
– Displays a point-to-point distance for each line drawn on the map.
– Manual spacing. You can input the land boundary measurement manually. Tap on the distance label of any line to manually change the length of that line. Currently only available when measuring on photos.
– Multiple layers to measure multiple areas on the same map.
– Save and load the calculated size.
– Sharing Area Link You can share a link to your saved area. The user with the link can see the update on the area on the link.
– Infinite zooming and scrolling of the map with standard gestures.
– Easy tools to create, update, delete points on the map.
– Single tap to add a new point.
– Tap to select a point, drag and drop the selected point to easily change position.
– Double tap on any line to add a new point to that location.
– Separate area and distance measuring units with quick calculation.