Easy Area is an area calculator application for easily measuring land area, distance and perimeter on maps or images. Various Indian land units have an inbuilt unit converter for measuring areas and distances
There are two ways to make measurements:
1) Using a map – you can find the location of your land / area or find the current location and border of the region for which area or distance is to be calculated.
– In the map, you can find an area with zero knowledge of any previous measurement.
2) Import Photo – You can import photo of any other formation of land, field or randomly shaped polygon. Then just draw on imported photos to measure. You need to provide the distance for the first line created to set the scale ratio for the image.
– This feature can be used when you have measured the distance of your land boundaries by yourself or by the Regional Patwari (Government Accountant) and need to calculate the area for that measurement.
– Just make a rough sketch and place the measured length for the boundaries to calculate the area in real time.
– Calculated area can be converted to any unit. The unit converter contains all the royal units, metric units and also the major Indian units used for land records in different states.
– Easy tools for creating, updating, deleting points on a map.
– Single tap to add a new point.
– Tap to select points, drag and drop selected points to easily change position.
– Double tap on any line to add a new point to that location.