Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana Gujarat 2022
Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana| Farmer Accident Insurance Scheme
Accident Assistance Scheme pdf| gujarat government accident yojana pdf download| Death backing Scheme. Farmers Accidental Insurance Scheme detail in Gujarati| Group insurance plan
Numerous schemes are run by the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Government of Gujarat for the benefit of growers. subventions are also given on Gujarat Government Schemes For growers similar as Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, Tractor Assistance Scheme and purchase of outfit. But the government is also constantly concerned to cover the lives of growers. The Khedut Vima Yojana was legislated on January 26, 1996 to give insurance cover to growers in case of accidental death or endless disability.
Farmers Accidental Insurance Scheme
The Government of Gujarat has enforced an account holder planter insurance scheme to cover the lives of growers. The scheme is 100 managed by the state government. In this scheme the sum ensured of all the planter account holders of the state is paid by the State Government. In the state of Gujarat, from01/04/2008, this insurance scheme is managed under” Gujarat Collaborative Group Accident Insurance Scheme”. The office of the Director of Insurance is located at Gandhinagar.
Purpose Of Farmer Accident Insurance Scheme
growers’ lives are full ofstruggles.However, an accidental tragedy befalls his family, If he dies accidentally while working on the ranch day and night. fiscal backing is handed by the state government to co-operate in similar woeful situations. In case of death or endless disability of the account holder planter, direct fiscal backing is given to his heirs at law under group insurance scheme.
Who gets the benefit of Khedut Akasmar Yojana?
Rules and eligibility are determined by Juth Vima Yojana to take advantage of this scheme, which is as per unattractive.
All the account holders holding individual or common land of Gujarat are eligible to meet the heirs at law of the growers.
- The account holder will be eligible to meet the seed( son/ son) of the planter.
- The benefit of this scheme is available in case of accidental death of the planter’s partner or endless disability.
- The benefit of this scheme is available to the heirs at law of the account holder planter between the periods of 5 to 70 times.
- The operation has to be submitted to the office of the concerned District Agriculture Officer within 150 days.
New Act- Standard of Farmer Accident Assistance
With the new amendment resolution dated 13/11/2018 by Krushi ane Kalyan Sahkar Vibhag of Gujarat , the following insurance assistance is available to the beneficiary.
- Account holder will get backing up toRs.2.00 lakhs at the rate of 100 in case of death or endless disability of the planter.
- The planter will get help if he loses a body part due to an accident. In case of loss of two eyes, two branches, arms and legs and in case of loss of one eye and one branch, Rs.
- In case of 100 complete vision loss in case of eye, above the wrist in case of hand and above the knee in case of bottom, backing ofRs.2.00 lakh will be available under this scheme.
- In case of loss of one eye or one branch due to accident of the account holder planter,Rs.1.00 lakh will be recoverable at 50.
How to mileage the benefits of Farmer Accident Scheme?
The benefit of this scheme is available in case of accidental death of a planter in Gujarat and in case of endless disability during the accident. The account holder has to apply in the specified form by the planter. The heir at law of the planter account holder will have to apply along with all the needed attestations, papers. This operation must be made by the District Agriculture Officer, District Panchayat within 150 days from the date of death. operations entered 150 days after the death of the planter won’t be considered valid.
Khedut Akasmat Vima Yojana Gujarat Documents
Document has been fixed for the farmer insurance scheme run by Agriculture & Farmers Welfare . All these documentshave been decided by Juth Vima Yojana of Gujarat. Which are as follows.
- operation in specified form for accidental death/ endless disability insurance backing
- 8- A and vill SampleNo.- 6( Certificate of Deed)( pukka excerpt after date of death)
- PM( Post Mortem Report)
- FIR/ Punchnama Report/ Police Inspector or Court Order
- Certificate of departed account holder
- evidence of age
- Report on case blessing by subdivisional justice
- Medical board in case of endless complete disability
- Certificate showing the final assessment of the Civil Surgeon
- Card size snap showing disability
- still, his valid driving license
- If the departed planter was driving at the time of theaccident.Warranty distance
- Original birth in case of heir at law( in case of partner)