Read Along is a free and fun speech-based reading tutor application designed for children 5 and older.
It helps them improve their reading skills in English and many other languages (Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Spanish and Portuguese) and encourages them to read interesting stories altogether and collect stars and badges with “Dia”. doing. Friendly in application assistant.
Dia listens to children when they read and responds positively in real time when they read well and helps them when they get stuck – offline and even without data!
- Works offline: Once downloaded, it works offline, so it does not use any data.
- Safe: Since the app is made for kids, there are no ads and all sensitive information stays on the device only.
- Free: The app is completely free to use and has a huge library of books with first reading books, Katha Kids and Chhota Bhim with different reading levels, to which new books are added regularly.
- Sports: Educational games in the application, make the learning experience fun.
- In-App Reading Assistant: Dia, In-App Reading Assistant helps children read aloud and provides positive reinforcement when they read correctly and helps wherever they stop.
- Multi-Child Profile: Multiple children can use the same app and create their own personal profile to track their own progress.
- Personalized: The app recommends the appropriate level of difficulty books to each child based on their reading level.