Download Mera Ration Android Application
Mera Ration Android Application
Mera Ration Android Application : One Nation One Ration Card plan ensures distribution of subsidized food grains to ration card holders under NFSA to lift the entitled food grains from any Fair Price Shop (FPS) anywhere in the country by using their same/existing NFSA ration card after biometric/Aadhaar authentication on an electronic Point of Sale (ePoS) device.
Under this scheme, beneficiaries will continue to get Rice, Wheat and Coarse Grain at the rate of Rs. 3, Rs. 2 and Rs. 1 per Kg respectively in other States as well.
- The beneficiaries will be able to use the ‘Mera Ration’ app to identify the nearest fair price shop and check details of their entitlement and recent transactions Mera Ration
Android Application : Click Here
- The migrant beneficiaries will be able to register their migration details through the mobile app.
- The beneficiaries can register themselves before starting their journey and the system will automatically allocate the entitled food grains.
- The NFSA beneficiaries will be able to use the app to identify the nearest FPS and check details of their food grains entitlement and the previous six-month transactions and status of Aadhaar seeding.
- Through the app, the beneficiary will know what he is entitled to and he need not ask FPS dealer how much he would get.